POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Sounds of POV-Ray : Re: The Sounds of POV-Ray Server Time
27 Apr 2024 01:34:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Sounds of POV-Ray
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 19 Apr 2021 17:25:00
Message: <web.607df42de8731e131f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

> Completely missed your code, I'll investigate. I may have thought it was
> about a FFT lib for POV-Ray, or just not pay attention. It can be usefull
> on images too, not just sound.

I'll have to check and see if I ever posted the code.

AFAIK, The 1D FFT works just fine.

I also tried a 2D FFT, for use with images, but I never ironed out all the
kinks.

I _think_ it works ok, and I just needed to figure out how to "shift everything
into the center".

Gimme a bit and I will dig up the scene files.